The Allison Cran Benefit show is tonight at 7 pm at the Blue Olive on Rothesay Avenue. There will be a silent auction at 7 pm. Area musicians will take the stage at 8. The lineup includes Brent Mason, Clinton Charlton, John Brown, Curtis Basque, Peter Doyle, Jennifer Power and Jeff Scott. From the benefit Facebook page: “I’m sure many of you know Allison Cran – think of Pegasus and you’ll recall Allison playing the flute. Many, many times, Allison has played for free and has been a wonderful supporter of many people and organizations in Saint John.” Allison has breast cancer and benefit organizers are looking to the community to help support her through treatment and recovery. “She is an hourly employee and will need good food, transportation, a little time off,” reads the post on the Facebook page.
- We moved!!!
- Podcast: The Fredericton Connection
- Area musicians headline benefit for Allison Cran
- The Fredericton Connection
- Singer-songwriter, master of the Rubik’s Cube
- Serf City Christmas Vacation
- A moving piece of public art
- Sunday afternoon at Starbucks
- Liberty celebrates ECMA nominations, 40th b-day
- Low-income residents encouraged by reforms